Monday, July 28, 2008

Menu Planning Monday

I am sorry I fell off the planet last week. The kids and I are recovering from a summer cold - nothing major just sniffles really, but when you're tired from a week of running - even sniffles will take you out.

That's ok - Casey is well (thank goodness) and he ordered pizza and brought us burgers (and aleve) when we needed it. He's the VERY BEST and I am a very blessed girl!

Feeling much better this morning I've tackled menu planning for the week - I even assigned days and planned ALL the meals - I really do work better with a plan.

This Week:
Monday:
Banana Bread (homemade - can you believe it Andrea - I baked)
PB & J Sandwiches with grapes
Grilled Swordfish w/brown rice and mixed veggies & cut watermelon

Tuesday:
Oatmeal with Maple syrup
Cheese Pizzas (make your own)
Maple Glaze Pork Tenderloin w/roasted potatoes & peas

Wednesday:
Toast w/Jam
Leftover Pork Tenderloin
Chicken with Corn & Potato saute and green beans (a Rachael Ray, but I can't find it online to link)

Thursday:
Oatmeal (Pancakes if Casey works from home)
PB & J with fruit
Chicken Noodle Soup (homemade)

Friday:
Biscuits w/Jam
Leftover soup
Steak with baked potatoes, green salad, and peas

Saturday:
Sausage & Egg Scramble w/biscuits
PB & J Picnic after Fernbank visit
Dinner Out

For more menus and ideas visit HERE - LOTS of inspiration

I'll keep you posted!

AmyDe

1 comment:

Jen - Balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

ohhh....Asian Pork Tenderloin is one of my favs. Don't worry about falling off the face of the earth....many times that is a good thing for our family.:)