Monday, July 21, 2008

Menu Planning Monday

"Seaweed Pasta"

Yesterday's lunch of "seaweed and barnacles with coral sticks and topped with sand" - using the imagination to make spinach noodles with butter, bacon, & Parmesan more exciting.

The Report from Last Week: The crockpot meals were really good and so easy. We especially likes the fried rice. Unfortunately I didn't get the chance to try out the cheesecake, but I'm keeping that recipe filed in my mind and will make it soon.

The "theme" this week is quick and easy. Vacation Bible school is every night this week and Homeschool Expo is Friday so it's going to be quite hectic.

The Menu:
Tacos
Make your own Pizza
Pepper Steak
Chicken & Rice stir-fry
and Sandwiches - probably more than once.

Quick and easy has it this week. Rachael Ray favorites return next week and we bought some swordfish steaks, at Anna's request, that I'll also get on the menu.

Please check out really great menus HERE at Menu Planning Monday central and remember the link is always on my sidebar.

I'll keep you posted!

AmyDe

No comments: