Monday, July 07, 2008

Menu Planning Monday

I took the weekend off - didn't really plan too, but that's how things turned out and it was really nice. Back to reality and getting in the groove for the week.

I'm trying not to heat up the kitchen and reverting to lots of standard, easy favorites this week. I think the family (kids) is tired of trying new things for a while. This week will be only one new recipe (carried over from last week) and lots of standby favorites.

Stuffed Baked Potatoes
Chef Salads
Tuna Salad Sandwiches (PB & J for Toby)
Tamale Skillet Pie (got pre-empted by an improptu cookout last week)
Turkey Burgers
Meatballs & Gravy with Rice

It will be nice to only have to break out a cookbook one time this week AND I only need to pick up milk and celery at the grocery (honey can you do that on your way home?).

Be sure and check out the wonderful menus and recipe links HERE.

I'll keep you posted!

AmyDe