Paper Dolls for Boys tagged us all for this Meme - so here goes:
1. I sang in several choral groups in college under the fantastic direction of Dr. Z and now I have an incredibly difficult time singing in a church choir because I am such a COMPLETE choir snob.
2. I CANNOT see those stupid Magic Eye pictures - even after hours of standing in the mall staring during the early 1990s. Come to find out it's b/c of a eye-dominance problem that I cannot see them - I still maintain that there is nothing there.
3. I like to make more than one (sometimes many more) of any craft I make because I like the production and assembly process. One of those personality tests (you know the ones you take to find out if you have any personality) would probably determine that I am well suited for factory or assembly line work (don't know though - never taken on just in case it tells me that I in fact have no personality).
hence nearly 350 yo-yos made over the past two weeks
4. My first car was a Yellow VW SuperBeetle that was made the year I was born; I still miss it.
5. I don't believe that hell is a place so much as it is a state of total separation from God.
6. Toast is one of my favorite foods.
7. (for bonus points) My SIL once told Casey and I that being with us was like living in a musical because we spontaneously "Burst into song."
I didn't find that difficult at all - my life is pretty random.
I'll keep you posted!