Monday, August 29, 2005

Getting it all Completed

The ankle socks, Toby's orange sweater, and the soldier's helmut liner all finished today - I even reworked the toe of ankle sock #1 - it was too pointy for my satisfaction. I would have finished the Christmas Stocking, but it has gone missing.

The handspun/hand-dyed silk lace weight yarn has been frogged and will actually be used for a lace shawl sometime in the near future (must search out a great pattern) and I am about to cast on a couple of birthday gifts in the morning. I even did laundry - what's wrong with me?

I guess cutting back my hours at the shop has helped free up lots of time and energy. I now only work Wed & Sat and it is very nice. I've missed my kiddos more than I realized. We're getting caught up on Dora and Story time very quickly! I LOVE it!

I hope to update my blogsite this week and weekend with some pictures, etc. Stay tuned!

I'll keep you posted!
AmyDe

No comments: