Tuesday, August 16, 2005

My Stash is Stressing me Out!

As I look around my room(s) at all of the yarn/projects I have amassed I am unduly stressed out. I have lots of projects that I want to finish for Christmas gifts, etc. I have lots of projects I want to make just for fun. Those two categories are fairly under control - it's the projects I need to make before my children outgrow them (because of course I can't get more yarn for the next size up) that are really starting to get to me.

I find myself racing to get it ALL done - or at least started (any monogamous knitters out there?) and then I end up with 10+ projects "on the needles" and if that REALLY causes me stress.

Unless I somehow figure out how to get my kids to stop growing (maybe if they only eat every OTHER day???) I guess our new T-Shirt motto is going to ring true for a while - "Life's Short...
Knit Faster!"

I'll Keep You Posted!
AmyDe

No comments: