Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Ok - so I'm also over ambitious - sue me!

OK OK - the sock isn't finished by this morning - it will be before the weekend though - I was getting an ache in my wrist. I did finish most everything else that I had planned though - it would probably help if I hadn't cast on a new project in the middle of it all, but that's what happens when you work in a yarn shop. Stuff comes in - you get excited and you START a bunch of stuff. Unfortunately - you then have to finish it all.

Fortunately the new project is a baby sweater on size 17 needles (it's really cute). I'm making it out of Skacel's new yarn "Big Ball" I can't wait to see it finished. I also know that there is a project waiting for me at the shop. When I arrive this morning there will be a soldiers helmut project waiting for me to start and finish ASAP. Maybe the sock will be finished by the end of the weekend instead of before, but one way or another it won't move into next week.

Off to watch Heffalumps.
I'll keep you posted!
AmyDe

No comments: