You know that icebreaker party question - "What 5 people would you have over for dinner...?"
Well, Let me just say that I would waste no time on historical, political, or the so-called "important" people of our past or present. Nope, Not me - I can read about their contributions. Me? I want hot sexy men at my dinner party - including (but certainly not limited to) the following:
1. John Barrowman - to crack bawdy jokes and sing whatever he wants as I swoon (plus he's been in the Tardis!)
2. David Tenant - because you can't have Captain Jack without the Doctor and he's really cute too!
3. Todd English - to create and cook a magnificent dinner wearing an apron - only (ok, the apron is optional)
4. Matthew McConaughey - I'd just like to watch him do yard work with his shirt off (YUM!)
5. Brendon Fraser - he's so charming, do I really need a reason?
6. Harry Connick Jr. - Piano, Singing, Community Rebuilding, Acting, Married to a Victoria's Secret Model (though she can stay at home) and so much more
Oh My! I think I might need a moment.
OK - as is plainly obvious I like men - I like talented, smart, sexy men. Who do you like? Who will be at your fantasy "Sexy" dinner party - and why? Let me know in the comments - I can't wait to find out.
I'll keep you posted!