Monday, August 25, 2008

Looking for Me?

Find me HERE today talking about finance and my personal struggle with keeping it all in perspective. Also be sure and add Lynnae to your google reader or bloglines; I learn something new and useful there everyday.

My two week menu plan had a little fall-down this weekend (lunches on the weekend elude me), but we got back on track last night with taco casserole (YUM - thank you Andrea) and I'm making soup today so everything is headed in the right direction.

Remaining on the two week plan I have:

Sweet Potato Chicken Stoup (Rachael Ray favorite)
Breakfast Burritos
Breakfast for Dinner (including pancakes)
Tuna Steaks
Baked chicken with Brown rice
Tuna Salad
Turkey Burgers
Summer Sausage w/Mixed veggies & rice
Cheese Tortellini alfredo (yum it was good last night)
Chicken & dressing casserole
Taco Casserole (thank you Andrea for the recipe)
Salmon croquettes


I'll keep you posted!

AmyDe

No comments: