Thursday, July 13, 2006

Etsy Preview & More

I've photgraphed nearly everything for the new Etsy shop and can I tell you how much I LOVE my Mac for photo editing. I may hate Quicken on the Mac (another story for another day) but I LOVE LOVE LOVE the photo tools and the music tools, and ALL the creative tools that Mac is so famous for!

OK - back from tangent. Here is a sneak preview of the Etsy offerings: Tiny Tote Around bags to carry your small knitting, sewing, or crafting projects. They also make great small summer purses!

My creation

Plus several of these:
Mini Tissue Holders for your purse or pocket!
Tissue Covers Close-up

So those will be listed very very soon! I can't wait. It is so much fun sewing up lots of the fabric that I have in my stash. I've been having a great time with the sewing machine and so has Katey. She got a new machine and that's part of the reason for no blog posts lately! We're like women possessed.

I'm having the best time and I can't wait for knit night tonight.

I'll keep you posted!

AmyDe

No comments: