Tuesday, October 07, 2008

1.
What is your occupation right now?
Home Maker
2.
What color are your socks right now?
Pink and white, but the ones I'm knitting are much more interesting.
3.
What are you listening to right now?
The background music to Anna's Wii Game 'Dogz"
4.
What was the last thing that you ate?
Peach Yogurt, Coffee & A B-Complex
5.
Can you drive a stick
Absolutely!
6.
Last person you spoke to on the phone?
My Father
7.
Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Love Her! Nina is a fabulous girl!
8.
How old are you today?
35
9.
What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
College Football
10.
What is your favorite drink?
Coke
11.
Have you ever dyed your hair?
yes (and I need to again soon)
12.
Favorite food?
Bacon
13.
What is the last movie you watched?
Mr. Smith Goes to Washington
14.
Favorite day of the year?
March 21
15.
How do you vent anger?
I yell (not entirely healthy - I know; working on it)
16.
What was your favorite toy as a child?
Roller Skates
17.
What is your favorite season?
Early Spring
8.
Cherries or Blueberries?
cherries
19.
Do you want your friends to e-mail you back?
always
20.
Who is the most likely to respond?
My Blog friends as it's an easy post!
21.
Who is least likely to respond?
??
22.
Living arrangements?
Wishing to move, but happy where we are in our small home
23.
When was the last time you cried?
When don't I cry? Last night (I think) watching TV of some sort.
24.
What is on the floor of your closet?
Uh, stuff? I try not to go in there - it's scary.
25.
Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to?
??
26.
What did you do last night
Played Crazy 8's with my honey
27.
What are you most afraid of
Being average
28.
Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?
Cheesy!
29.
Favorite dog breed?
Komondor, but we'll probably always have mutts or rescues.
30.
Favorite day of the week?
Any day that Casey gets to work from or be at home.
31.
How many states have you lived in?
Just the one!
32.
Diamonds or pearls?
Emeralds (I know I broke the rules, but hey it's MY blog).
33.
What is your favorite flower?
Lilacs or Dasies


Please consider yourself "tagged" and link back so I can read your answers!

I'll keep you posted!

AmyDe

1 comment:

Grumpy said...

Kay I posted!
http://grumpy72.blogspot.com/2008/10/meme-trivial-info.html