Monday, April 23, 2007

For Those Who Want to Know...

I added notes to this photo. Click on it to see them. I have just a little more yarn to sort into those cubes & bins and then it's all organized and "squared" away. I've been knitting and crocheting like mad and have about a dozen things to photograph over the next couple of days.

Stash - stashed

So, all this lovely yarn from the yarn shop has found its way home with me and what am I working on? Caron Simply Soft Acrylic - it's true. I am crocheting an afghan for my cousin (for Christmas) and she's getting acrylic. That's OK - the Simply soft really is very soft and it crochets REALLY fast. It's also pretty much indestructible and that's good considering.

I went to the dentist today and it was a big accomplishment for me. I must have a root canal, which is not too bad considering I've been putting off the visit for 7 years or so... All in all it was pretty good. Thanks Andrea!

This is the last week of The Purly Gates. Everything is 60% off and it's going to be a very long Thursday Knit Night. I'll post more on that another time.

For now, I'm off to crochet more on the afghan. I'm down to the lace border on the Lacy Shrug for Dana, but I can't work on that while the kids are awake so lilac acrylic it is!

I'll keep you posted!

AmyDe

2 comments:

anunmaker said...

I still need to get that light. I will probably stop by either at lunch or late thursday night. not sure yet.

velmalikevelvet said...

love, LOVE the storage solution! where *did* you find those great fabric bins? so clever.

cheers!