Monday, April 16, 2007

AWOL

Sorry I've been awol lately. I'm trying to knit and crochet as fast as I'm acquiring yarn and if I can eliminate sleeping and eating and quicken my pace to let's say the speed of sound then I can actually accomplish that goal.

The shop closing is going well, - we're selling it all. All of our models are for sale too.

Some of you may have noticed "The List" sneaked it's way in over on my sidebar. So far that's the knitting/crochet list for the holidays. It doesn't include sewing or other crafting yet, but I'm sure those things will crop up - or maybe long about July when my arms fall off from knitting so much I'll resort to buying everyone a gift card and blow the list up! I've got a good start, but it remains to be seen where I'll end up.

Pictures soon I promise - because blogging w/o pictures gets boring so... soon. Right now I have to go and watch Drive and see how Nathan Fillian and his fine self fares!

I'll keep you posted!

AmyDe

No comments: