Friday, June 02, 2006

You So Owe Me...

And YOU know who you are!

I missed lots of folks at knit night last night (I forgot it was guild night). Hopefully we can all get together this weekend and hang out.

Another NOT G RATED link - really - don't follow the link if you were offended by the last Non-G link - however if you thought the last one was &*%^#@@^ hilarious HERE you go.

On the knitting front - I finished a "Baby Genius Burp Cloth" from the Mason Dixon book and I'm working on hats from leftover Zara & Zara plus now. I am getting organized and things are coming together. I have too much stuff (go figure). There are lots of interesting links I want to post (useful stuff not just fun), but I'll get to that later. Right now I have to go and clean while my kids are occupied with coloring!

I'll keep you posted!

AmyDe

No comments: