Sunday, May 28, 2006

Movie Reviews

We went to two movies this weekend and saw one more from Netflix. First - Shop Girl - boo hiss - slow, confusing, sort of pointless, and downright weird at times (Andrea you'll love it!).

Then X3 - Great (mostly) - they blow lots of stuff up and it's got some twists & turns that are fun. I didn't like the way they played Rogue, but I haven't liked the way they've played her character though the entire series so...

today - Over The Hedge - completely charming.

Not too mych knitting going on the past few days - still working on the boxes as I get the urge, but mostly just hanging out and doing "home" stuff.

I'm cleaning out/up and organizing my craftroom. It has been in a state of disarray since Christmas when we moved Anna into my former craftroom and eliminated the playroom (current craftroom). It's a slow process, but we're getting there a little at a time - those of you who have seen it first hand REALLY understand.

I thought about joining the Summer of Stash, but then thought better of it. I work IN a yarn shop for pity's sake - what chance do I stand at only using stash yarns ALL summer - especially when my job in two weeks is to go and buy TONS of yarn at market. I do need to get working on several WIPs and UFOs - the list is still there in the sidebar and I haven't crossed anything off in a long time. Time to get back to it! I'll get good pics of finished items tomorrow and post them up.

I'll keep you posted!
AmyDe

1 comment:

Katey said...

so when's the great organizing taking place?

do you need help?

huh huh please?

K