Monday, June 26, 2006

Confession is Good for the Soul

Yeah? Well... Here Goes:

I have never bought or knit with Noro yarn! EEEEKKK! Gasp! eegads!

Nope, never, not once. Mostly - I don't like to give KFI my money - besides it's way expensive! Well I finally caved (while shopping with Katey) this weekend and jumped in with both feet. I bought 12 balls of Silk Garden in a purpley/olivey colorway. It's PRETTY!!!!

Of course the silk garden has no intended purpose or higher calling as yet, but I'm sure I'll find something to do with it sooner or later.

I'm not sure what happened to my camera - I think its upstairs, but I'll find it tonight and take lots of pics to post.

I'm almost finished with the baby suprise jacket for the shop and the crochet granny square bag is in the assembly process (then it must be felted) and I'm working on another felted bag for the shop which should be completed by the weekend. After all of those are completed and squared away I have TONs of Christmas knitting and sewing to get underway. I HATE HATE HATE waiting until the last minute so I'll get things going now and be ready by late fall with everyone's gifts.

What are all of you knitting/making for Christmas? Leave me a comment!!!

I'll keep you posted!

AmyDe

1 comment:

FaeryCrafty said...

I don't think I'm knitting a thing for Christmas! I can't take the pressure!!