Friday, June 02, 2006

Down to the Good Stuff

I promised links - useful one earlier and here are a few.

First - Podcasts! I am thoroughly enjoying many of them and is you are new to podcasts I suggest starting HERE with Brenda Dayne - WONDERFUL!!!! I also like Crochet Cast, Pointy Sticks, and Knitcast. These podcasts (all knit & crochet) are all fairly mainstream and quite enjoyable. There are a few new ones I'm trying out this week (more 'on the fringe') and I'll let you know how they go.

Second - Do Something Good! Knit for others F.I.R.E. has the Dulaan Project and they are in need If that's not for you or the deadline is too close - google "charity knitting" and find somewhere to share your talent and blessings to bless someone else.

Third - NO MORE U.F.O.s!!! I'm not one for Stash-a-longs, or yarn diets, though I do want to use some of the beautiful stash I have aquired, but THIS I can really get behind!!! It's a Finish What You Have project. What a grand idea! Most of the things we have lying around unfinished just need a little bit more work to be completed - so let's get to it and Finish what we have!

Fourth - I'm making HUGE progress on the craftroom/classroom and cannot wait to be finished so I can really get to the fun sort of work in there - you know teaching, sewing, knitting, scrapbooking, etc. It's very exciting and the idea that I will actually be able to use the room as intended is truly motivating - or maybe it's just that I'd rather work in there than figure out what to pack for my travels next week.

Check out the links above and have a great weekend!

I'll keep you posted!
AmyDe

No comments: