Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Organized and Neat are NOT the same...

I get teased - ok harassed by family and friends and myself as well because I am NOT "neat" by any stretch of the imagination. Hey - that's why I pay someone to clean the house. I must point out however that NEAT is NOT the same as organized, and while I often can't find my keys it's usually because the kids have moved them. Now when I want to find my dressmakers shears - Satan himself better look out if they are not where I left them... With that said - photos of some sewing and knitting projects I've been working on over the past week or so:

Baby Surprise Jacket Granny Square bag?
Baby Surprise Jacket and Granny Square "Bag"
Dulaan Hats
Dulaan Hats
DPNcase DPNcase1
DPNcase2 DPNcase3
Handmade DPN case for Katey
Noro Silk Garden Silk Garden Closeup
Noro Silk Garden color 224

I've also sewn several dresses and skirts for Anna and am having fun working on everything. It's nice to use up some of the things in my fabric stash finally. Now - if there were only more hours in the day...

I'll keep you posted!

AmyDe

2 comments:

FaeryCrafty said...

I am sure you have great organized disorganization!

Katey said...

OMG that needle case is SO fraking cool. You must really like that Katey person!

*hugs*

See you tomorrow!
K