Tuesday, September 20, 2005

So they are late...

So my brother's "birthday" socks are not finished - BIG surprise. They will be finished next weekend. I would finish them by this weekend except everything is on hold while we get ready for Anna's birthday party.

We're also moving the craftroom to the current playroom and creating a seperate bedroom for Anna - LOTS of work before the weekend. Needless to say the house is a mess and most of my knitting is on hold.

The shop is even a mess and my projects there are on hold while we expand and rebuild. The construction is going well, but there is so much to do. Then after it's all built we have to stock everything - YIKES! Busy Busy Busy!

In the meanwhile I ordered more yarn from Knitpicks and a pattern for 2-needle fingerless "gloves?" . The yarn is to make the "gloves" and andean silk to make a bolero jacket for Anna - from Debbie Bliss Junior Knits book.

I hear the laundry calling me now (ahh domestic bliss).

I'll keep you posted!
AmyDe

No comments: