Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I am SO tired...

But the shop is looking GREAT!!!!! The rebuild is complete and the space is bright and crisp and HUGE!!! We're pricing and stocking and pricing and stocking and well - you get it. I can't wait for knit night tomorrow.

I've been working on fingerless mitts for my SIL Christmas gift and still working on the birthday socks (frogging these may be in my near future - thinking lately that they may not fit). Like many others in the blogging community I just can't seem to settle in on a great project right now. Maybe it's the weather or the circumstance of the country or just my own restlessness, but things are not coming easily for me lately on the knitting front.

I hope that now with the build complete and soon with the yarn all restocked that I'll settle in for some really great fall & Christmas knitting.

I'd better finish the mitts tonight so I can mark one more name off of my Christmas list.

I'll keep you posted!
AmyDe

No comments: