Friday, December 21, 2007

Merry Christmas to Me!

Last week my iron met an awful fate - a kitten.

NO! Don't be so morbid. Mac the wondercat just knocked it off the ironing board (it was off and cold) and busted the thermostat dial to bits. WooHoo - Time to get a new iron! I had the last one for nearly 14 years, but it worked and that was good enough for me.

So I searched for a REALLY good iron and found an amazing deal on Amazon (don't you adore Amazon?). I got this...


What's most Fabulous is I got it for $49.99 and FREE shipping!

It's pink and it's wonderful! I love it and I know we'll be best buds for many years to come!

Thanks Wondercat, and Thanks Casey for not making me wait until Christmas!

I'll keep you posted!

AmyDe

2 comments:

FaeryCrafty said...

Wowsa! That's one high tech iron!

Felicia said...

Merry Christmas :)