My Friend Anna (who LOVES Christmas) sent this to me in email. I figured it's a cheap way to get a blog post in so here goes...
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both
2. Real tree or artificial? Fake
3. When do you put up the tree? A week or so before Christmas
4. When do you take the tree down? A week after New Years
5. Do you like eggnog? Blech! No!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Cow Girl Outfit - with guns (I was 4)
7. Do you have a nativity scene? yes
8. Hardest person to buy for? Michael - My brother
9. Easiest person to buy for? My Anna girl
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? um, tis the season to be gracious right?
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Charlie Brown Christmas (is it wrong that I can't wait this year for Johnny Depp as Sweeny Todd?)
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? January
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? From time to time
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Sausage Balls
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Colored flashing ones
17. Favorite Christmas song? Drummer Boy (I almost put down "Last Christmas" by Wham, but even I couldn't keep a straight face)
18. Travel for Christmas or stay at home? Home
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner and Blitzen –But do you recall the most famous reindeer of all. Rudolph the Rednosed Reindeer had a very shiny nose.
20. Angel on the tree top? Angel
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? From family Christmas Eve - then Santa comes Christmas Morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? The contrived factor of having to buy gifts b/c a day dictates it - oh and the MALL
23. What I love most about Christmas? Vacation Days
Consider yourself tagged!
I'll keep you posted!