Tuesday, January 02, 2007

What a Bore...

I've been lately! I haven't updated in forever, I haven't even replied to much email...snore! Life is good here. Christmas came and went and New Year's couldn't get here soon enough.

That week of "nothing" in between was hard for me. It was quiet and still, which I normally love, but I found it just plain empty this year. 2006 was truly a roller coaster year and I am looking forward to 2007.

I usually like roller coasters literally and figuratively, but sometimes you get off of one that gives you a sick headache or worse and this year has been one of those; like riding Mission Space 2 times in a row and then ordering a Margarita - let's just say I wouldn't recommend it - even for those of us with strong stomachs! Maybe I'll wait on-line for the carousel this year?

I have been knitting this week though. I started a Clapotis (for me!) in Lorna's Laces Lion and Lamb color: Rainbow - it's going to be very loud (like me)! This yarn is yummy to knit with and I can't wait to be finished so I can wear it. I just started today and I'm almost to the straight sections. I am also knitting a sweater for Casey in Jo Sharp Silkroad Tweed DK - a dark green & size 6 needles - it's going faster than I thought and is also very yummy to work with.

Steph - you asked me if I still like the camera - the only thing I don't like about it is that we had to give it to my Daddy for Christmas. The Nikon D-40 is very nice indeed and you can't beat the price!

I'd have pictures, but like I said - we had to give the good camera to my dad so...

I'll keep you posted!

AmyDe

No comments: