I was tagged by Alicia for the 6 weird things about me Meme. I am in general weird so I'll just give you the top six:
Disclaimer: None of the following oddities may be used against said "odd one" at any point in the future!
1. I give GREAT directions unless I am actually in the car trying to navigate. Don't let me navigate (right girls)! I will sound certain - I AM certain - I am also WRONG!
2. I will watch The Fifth Element everytime I catch it on TV. It's almost compulsive - I MUST stop and watch it - even though I own the DVD and have seen the movie about 20 times.
3. I won't eat blue food! Not candy or kool-aid, not jello or M & M's(I don't like the red ones either) - the only exception I ever make is for Electric Lemonade @ 50's Prime Time Cafe in Disney's MGM Studios - rum and vodka make all the difference.
4. I get crazy when Casey (husband) eats Kit Kats without breaking them into individual sticks first - or he eats an oreo without opening it up, or he doesn't seperate the jellybeans by color and/or flavor (and he says I'm the weird one).
5. Speaking of Jelly beans, I once won a costume contest for being a bag of jelly beans. I wore a plastic bag with holes cut in it for my feet and arms and filled it with balloons. I was in 7th grade.
6. I watch Crossing Jordan, CSI 3 times/week, and Law and order more than that - through all the blood and gore I'm fine, but that animated toenail fungus commercial just makes me want to crawl under the couch and hide. It completely grosses me out!
Thanks Alicia for tagging me - this was fun.
I'll keep you posted!