Friday, November 24, 2006

Black Friday Shopping

Well I did it! I shopped on "Black Friday." I got up early (7:15) and washed my face, threw on my shoes (bunny) and sat at my computer to shop. Did I brave crowds and parking nightmares, and set alarms to wake up before dawn - NOPE! My theory this year is if I can't buy it online - I don't need it!

Believe me the $9.00 shipping I paid this morning was worth being able to sit at home in my jammies and bunny slippers and NOT deal with people. I bought this for Anna, and these for each of the kids. I'll do more shopping tomorrow after we decide our final list for everyone. Connie is still getting a quilt, and several others are still getting the embroidered dishtowels, but I'm not too worried about anything else. I've already gotten many gifts taken care of and I've got good ideas for everything else, so I think I'm in good shape.

I do have to make a trip to Harry & David (damn! I'm all broken up about it) to use an instore only coupon but I can do that next week - anyone like pears?

airplane park
I am thankful!

We had homemade vegetable soup and good sandwiches for our meal yesterday. My Daddy and my brother came over and we had a nice time. I just wasn't ready to make my Mom's meal this year - not yet.

I hope all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and if anyone went out shopping today I just have one thing to say to you...

SUCKERS!!!!

I'll keep you posted!

AmyDe

No comments: