Friday, May 26, 2006

Night of the Snorting Wildebeasts...

Otherwise known as Knit Night. We laughed so hard and so loudly I thought Laurie would pass out and I would wet my pants. Just girl stuff I guess because none of it was THAT funny. We were in rare form. I had the best time and we were lucky that no one snarfed pizza through their nose. I think we all came home with a headache from laughing so much.

Moving on (though I wish not, we had a great time) I finished a baby bib and several more Mason Dison Washcloths. I'm working on felted boxes now and as soon as the turquoise iceland comes in I'll be able to finish 2 sets of boxes. I'm not sure what I'll work on next. Probably more shop samples.

The shop looks GREAT!!! It was so comfortable last night even with 14 - 14 people there knitting and chatting. We didn't even really bother anyone with our insanity (which can't be said for everyone). Also - for the girls check this out (it's not G-rated so if you're not 18 - don't hit the link - or go ask your mom).

Maybe I'll find the camera tomorrow and snap some photos. I'm really looking forward to the holiday weekend - Casey has time off and it will be nice to be home!

I'll keep you posted!

AmyDe

1 comment:

Katey said...

you left out the part where Laurie had to break out her inhaler....

K