Friday, September 24, 2010

Finding Joy Friday

Missed last week - not that I wasn't joyful - we were just busy, busy, busy!  Be sure and check out Angela's site today too!

100_1431
This Photo just makes me laugh.  It's play-doh sculptures made quite some time ago.
This week:

A Girl turning TEN tomorrow that is beyond happy about her birthday and DOUBLE DIGITS!!!

Books Books and MORE Books! (more on that later)

An impromptu in-law and Papaw-in-Law ;-) visit for the weekend.

Cooler mornings and evenings (finally)!

Some revamping of home furnishings.

The rescuing of a knitting/spinning/dyeing project I thought I had ruined (phew!).

Sharing the GA Aquarium tomorrow with Casey's Papaw (a lifelong resident of the Gulf Coast area and lover of all things aquatic).

Thanks Ang for reminding me to look around and remember that we have a beautiful life!

I'll keep you posted!

AmyDe

No comments: