Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I Wish To Read

I wish I could be IN that photo to do it too.

For 2008:

  • My Sister's Keeper
  • The Knitting Circle
  • Anne of Green Gables (again)
  • The Kite Runner
  • Anna Karenina
  • Water for Elephants
  • The Golden Compass 1, 2 & 3
  • Grace Walk
  • Wicked
  • Death's Acre
  • Eat, Pray, Love
  • Emma
  • The Time Machine
  • William Faulkner & Southern History
  • The Island of Dr. Moreau
  • A Thousand Splendid Suns
  • The World Without Us
  • The Measure of a Man
  • No One Belongs Here More Than You
  • The Call of The Wild (again)
  • The Nine
  • A Walk Across America
  • A Touch of Wonder
  • The Pillars of The Earth
  • A World Without End
  • As I Lay Dying (again)
  • My Antonia

What do you wish to read this year?

I'll keep you posted!

AmyDe

No comments: