Tuesday, September 05, 2006

"Pardon Me Boys..."

Is that the Chattanooga Choo-Choo? Why of course it is! Fun was had by all and little more will be disclosed - it's the "girlfriend's oath" afterall. We laughed and laughed and laughed some more. A few things were determined to be universally true.

#1 You don't need to be drunk to have a GREAT time.

Amber

#2 Other people might think you ARE drunk if you're having too good a time.

#3 Starbucks is NOT a library

and last but not least
Size Matters

I'm so glad I went and I'm glad to be home. I so enjoyed my time away and will be knitting and sewing furiously with all the items I bought. I'll have more trip photos tomorrow and shots of the "Loot" from the weekend as soon as I get some decent light - it was overcast today.

I hope everyone else had a wonderful holiday weekend (if U.S.).

I'll keep you posted!

AmyDe

No comments: