Wednesday, August 16, 2006

So What's Up?

The prizes ship out today - woohoo!

I am scrapbooking and making cards (Oh please! You knew I was a closet scrapbooker).

I am working with the kids on homeschool projects (lots of paint=lots of fun).

I am planning a trip (two actually).

I am NOT knitting - Boo Hiss (snake crying) as my shoulder keeps getting worse - YES I have an appointment!!!!

I'm not really sewing right now either as my craftroom is all but out of control, but I am working on it. I think I am mouring knitting. I know I am feeling frustrated by having all these ideas and projects I want to make, yet... Also - the craftroom is the converted garage (read no AC vent) and gets pretty darn hot by mid-day.

I do have several items on the table that will get finished this week. I'm feeling inspired and will be back at the sewing machine today!!! Yeah!

I am updating the SHOP today with some zippered pouches and card/coin holders. Time to start thinking about Christmas gifts guys....

That's all I know (sort of boring, huh?) for now.

Here's a pic of my girl when she was about a year or so old.

annatint.jpg

I'll keep you posted!

AmyDe

2 comments:

Katey said...

do you need someone to come clean up the craft room again?

Anna is a teeny cutie!

K

FaeryCrafty said...

Awwwwww what a cutie patootey!!