Friday, March 10, 2006

This Day!

Today has been a wonderful day! It is beautiful outside 75 & sunny with tons of flowers blooming, my children have been charming and well behaved and tons of fun, no bills were in the mail, and we spent the morning buying yarn from Mark & Susie @ Kollage.

We had a great time and have some really gorgeous things ordered. Mark & Susie are a blast and we really enjoyed their company.

Sorry about no pics yesterday - yesterday was - well hard. Knit night was wonderful and lots of fun and much needed releif after receiving heartbreaking news from one of my very best friends. Please keep my friend in your prayers.

I did take lots of pictures and will have them posted tonight after I get a refresher on how to resample them and upload them to our ftp. I'm a very smart and clever kind of gal and you'd think I'd learn how to do the pics, but somehow I'm just not interested in holding the information in my head yet. Hey it's more fun to hold on to stuff like we ordered "Romance" and "Blissful" from Kollage, and we just got in Sienna, Ananas, trio, porto cervo, and sesamo from Tahki.

Anyway - I hope you all have a wonderful Friday!

I'll keep you posted!
AmyDe

2 comments:

Katey said...

Amy,

I was just in the shop and spoke with Andrea.

I don't want to post here about your life, so just know that I am thinking about you a lot.

Can't wait to see you at knit night.

Hugs. Really.
Katey

Katey said...

Amy,

That sweater is called Durrow.

http://www.magknits.com/Oct05/patterns/durrow.htm

It's so beautiful....

I'm glad you were there tonight!

Katey