Thursday, December 15, 2005

1 more down!

I'd like to forget how many to go, but alas - I must make a list so... here goes:

Crochet afghan - thought I had another week (maybe two) turns out they are visiting THIS Saturday

Sweater for Toby (top down raglan on size 17 needles) - no big deal

Leaf Sweater finished for Anna and one more seamed up for her (all told about a days work)

Hats & Mittens for the kids (maybe - I might get away with putting that one off until after Christmas)

House Socks for my Mom (easy chunky yarn on size 11 needles)

TWO - "Wrap & Roll" Jackets - I get to take the easy way out on these and make them on the knitting machine - SUPER easy!

I'm sure I've left numerous things out and I've already cut the handknit gifts list WAAAY down - so I think I might just make it - that is if I can get MOST of it done before this Sunday as next week I really MUST clean the house.

I'll keep you posted!

AmyDe

No comments: