Monday, September 01, 2008

Oh Yeah, It's Monday!

That means it's time for menu planning: (I totally forgot until just about 5 minutes ago that it's Monday - no work, no mail, whatever...)

Tonight we had breakfast, bacon, eggs, and blueberry pancakes.

This week let's try some new things alongside our favorites:

Smoky Turkey Shepherd's Pie
Swordfish Burgers with Lemon, Garlic & Parsley (link is for Salmon Burgers, but it's fairly similar)
Island Bird: Pineapple-Rum Chicken (two links to blogs with the recipe & a pic & review)
Quick & Easy Chicken Quesadillas
Beef Stir Fry with brown rice & lots of veggies that we'll have to "encourage" the children to eat

I think it's a nice mix of new and faves, quick and involved. I'll let you know how that Rum Chicken turns out - that one has me interested!

Please check out the other fabulous menus and recipes HERE to see what others are having for dinner and get inspired.

I'll keep you posted!

AmyDe

No comments: