Monday, June 09, 2008

Menu Planning Monday

To encourage family unity, save a little money, and in general stop eating CRAP I've redoubled my menu-planning ways. Join me and many others on the Menu Planning Monday crusade. Find out more here.

In no particular order for the week:

Pork Roast with Macaroni & Cheese, Peas with bacon & onion, and Fresh nectarines (had that already, but there are leftovers for lunch)

Vodka Cream Pasta, Chocolate Pots-de-creme, and fresh green salad

Tuna Steaks, White Beans with Rosemary, Salad, Green beans (for the kids)

Italian Tuna Casserole, Green Beans, Fresh Fruit

Chicken Caesar Burgers, Chips, Carrot Sticks, Sliced Apples

Chopped Steaks w/Tangy Corn Relish, fresh salad, and super cheesy mashed potatoes with chives

And Yes - most of those are Rachael Ray recipes - you know how I adore her recipes.

I'll keep you posted!

AmyDe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am impressed. You do this every week? Make a plan and get the groceries? I need to do this but it seems overwhelming, probably less so than the scramble to make something happen though. I'm inspired. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

I recognize a lot of your recipes from the 30 Minute Meals DVD set I got a few years ago. I admit I haven't tried most of them yet, but they sure look tasty.