Sunday, February 03, 2008

I LOVE Weekends

I do. I always have.

I used to cram weekends full of "To Do" items simply because doing anything with two rambunctious children is easier when not outnumbered. For the past few months, and especially lately, I've tried to keep our weekends as free as possible. Saturdays still hold a few "to do" items, necessities like hair appointments, and some fun errands (though Microcenter is only fun for one of us, but he goes to JoAnn's so it's not really a chore). But Sundays?

Oh Sundays! Quiet and peaceful with good food to cook and eat and movies to watch or books to read and lots of music always. We play games and Wii and take naps, do school lessons as a family, craft, Bible study and just enjoy our family. Yes, Sundays are the best.

I'll keep you posted!

AmyDe

No comments: