Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Finally Home & questionairre update

We're finally home - we ventured to WDW (Walt Disney World) for 8 days and are finally home and working on laudry catch up. We had a great time and took lots of pictures. Finally got a cardreader for the camera (bought wrong one must exchange this evening) so pictures will be forthcoming.

Update to the SP7 questions - on the family question - maried, 2 kids, 3 dogs NO fish - our Lucy fish beta didn't make it through the trip - not sure why, but he's a fond memory now so...

Anyhoo... Got a great gift from my friend Dana S. - handgrown(?) hand dyed, handspun alpaca from New England. It's black and it's soft and fine and very yummy. It was a Christmas present that came with rules - I have to make something for myself with it. Now to figure out what.

Also got a giftee in the mail today from my SP - some fun red/pink/cream stripey wool yarn. It's single ply and soft and yummy - I have about 165 meter of it and now will have to think of a project. THANK YOU Secret Pal!

I'm sending a giftee off to my SP this week as well - shh! can't tell you what it is. I hope she likes it.

That's all for now!

I'll keep you posted!
AmyDe

3 comments:

anunmaker said...

Hey! Welcome back...hope all had a good time...sorry about the fish. See you soon!

anunmaker said...

OOhhh....and yay on the yummy alpaca..you know I love mine!

FaeryCrafty said...

Hey you were down in my part of town. Welcome home :)