Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Armed and Dangerous

Well maybe not too dangerous, but armed with the snazzy Sock Wizard software and a "Sock It To Me" cheater's card I am ready to finish Michael's socks. I need to do a little more math and plug some numbers into my new software to calculate if I'll need another ball of yarn, but the liklihood that I will need more is high.

My arm aches from all of the knitting I've been doind since Sunday. In defense from all of the new yarn we're receiving at the shop I'm trying to make samples as quickly as possible (also to impress my employers by making lots of neat-o things very quickly). My wrist hurt so badly when I woke up yesterday morning that I feared knitting impossible for the day - alas a little time and a few painkillers (OTC only I promise) later I was back in business.

So far this week I've made Chris Bylsma's NaStasha Bag (not yet felted), Designs by Shelley's Pink Lady Bag (not yet felted), a Magic hat, My brother's sock #1 completed, and another felted project cast on. Hopefully I'll finish the felted bag, and a little wristlet purse before Saturday so I can spend some quality time with my new sock books & software and get some more things (personal - not shop) cast on and in progress. After all There are only 73 more knitting days until Christmas!

I'll keep you posted!

AmyDe

1 comment:

FaeryCrafty said...

Be careful. Make sure you don't overdo it.