See Saw Marjory Daw
Amy shall have a new master
Amy shall earn but a penny a day
Because she can't blog any faster!
I struggle with the inanity of blogging. I mean really - do I have anything interesting to say and if so why does anyone care? It seems so self-important even narcissistic to think that I am so important that virtual strangers want to know what I'm up to.
Recently (ok this morning) it dawns on me that my blog is MY personal journal and if it's only EVER just for me - that's enough.
So I reset my thoughts and processes and aim in a new direction.
There is SO very much going on right now and I like lists so here goes:
- Casey and I joined the gym and hired trainers - it's HARD, but awesome because I keep having to buy smaller pants!
- I decided to learn everything I can about knitting and spinning and crochet and fiber this year and am doing research and practice in the field.
- Took an awesome spinning workshop with Jacey Boggs - it's still blowing my mind.
- Found a tea shop and have become obsessed and addicted to the whole tea process (don't get me wrong I still love coffee too).
- Casey just quit The Weather Channel to take a better job. He's chomping at the bit to start the new work in just under two weeks.
- My new refrigerator get delivered tomorrow! Yahoo - it's about time. Samsung french door bottom freezer LED lit angel I LOVE you already!
- I got a new spinning wheel - a Majacraft Suzie Pro Alpaca - it's dreamy.
- Anna is a pescetarian - that means she is a fish-eating 'vegetarian' and that's kind of a fun challenge.
- I'm going to CampKIP in April with lots of podcasters/knitter and Carin from The KNITWITS (if you haven't listened to their show - go NOW - hilarity awaits).
- The kids are reading and learning and playing as always and doing great ('cause they're awesome).
- My friend is 'training' me in the ways of sushi - I kind of LOVE it - just not Octopus - YUCK!
- Casey turns 38 tomorrow and I am so excited. Birthdays are awesome!
- Stitches South is coming up soon and I am very excited.
- Quit Facebook, but joined twitter @EemayDe
- Am planning my Daddy's 70th birthday party - He's awesome!
- I'm sure I missed something huge, but it will keep.
I'll keep you posted!