Wednesday, May 21, 2008

21 Washcloths in as Many Days...

Plus a linen hand towel, 2 wacky Hats, and 5 Crocheted grocery bags. I've been busy - yes. I'm in a Ravelry stash knitting group with monthly challenges; May is Cotton so...

Cotton May

And:
Grocery Market Bag

For those of you who might count - one of the cloths didn't make the right hand side of the frame and two were already gifted.

As I was working on the linen hand towel I broke form and crocheted two wacky hats for the kids. Toby's is made from leftover sock yarn and alpaca/wool (from Julia bag) and Anna's is made from my own handspun that was still hanging around. All told, while I should have been packing for this:
Birthday
the two hats only took me an hour-ten to make.

Toby's Wacky Hat Anna's Wacky Hat

I am really pleased with everything; I am done with dishcloths for quite some time. I still have 3 balls of Sugar & Cream in the stash, but it's going into the give-away bag tonight.

Now, Let's see how quickly I can make another afghan.

I'll keep you posted!

AmyDe

No comments: