That's what I've heard anyway.
I find that planning is NEVER my struggle. DOING is my struggle. My theme for 2013 is DO MORE!
In keeping with my DO MORE theme I joined the 2013 Finish Along HERE where you can also join in. I am keeping a running list of all my UFO's as Rhonda suggested. I know that the running list will keep me motivated and organized.
A mosaic of my UFOs (not the blue denim owl - he's a cute sewing kit buddy)
From top left to bottom right:
1. Dino Quilt
2. Mermaid Quilt
3. Strip sets for both robot quilt and sailing quilt
4. Easy street
5. 'Nest' quilt
6. Anna Maria turning 20 quilt
7. Easy Street with kitty helper
8. Madras quilt
9. Dr. Who Owl (not on list above but it should be)
10. Zombie Dice (not on list above but it should be)
11. CT Tumbler topper
12. Spaceman quilt
13. Binding for Anna's flannel quilt (which needs to be basted)
14. Hexie Runner 1 (hexie runner 2 is that same but needs borders added)
15. Dresden Plate topper 1
16. Dresden plate topper 2
17. Ruby tumbler baby quilt
18. Anna's floral quilt (I thought this was further along)
19. Log cabin runner
20. Vintage hand pieced runner 1
21. Vintage hand pieced runner 2
22. Large Floral Quilt
23. Baby bears quilt
24. Painting all hanging
25. Floral Xs & Os quilt (not on list above but it should be)
26. Tiny Stitches BOM (not a finish along project)
27. Denim Sewing Owl Buddy (not a finish along project)
28. Hexies pic 1
29. Hexies pic 2
See all those hexies? There are 3 bags of them and if you look closely you'll see the number '1000' printed on the bag. YEP! It's official. I am a crazy person. I only have about 800 left to make, but I might be changing my layout plan - in which case I have more than enough already made.
Can you tell from the state of my project stalls that I DETEST basting? I wonder if I can pay the long arm services to do basting for me; would the threads be a problem for my machine quilting? Hmmm?
I am excited to get to work on these projects and mark them off the UFO list!
Oh and one more picture of my Gracie Lou helping me work on Easy Street - see the links to more projects HERE.
What are YOU working on?
I'll keep you posted!