Wednesday, February 28, 2007

FO's!!!!

Yeah! Clapotis is finished! Casey's sweater is awaiting seaming (I have to wait for my student to catch up). I started working on the Bloom shawl from Knitty. I am making it in the yarn AND color that the pattern calls for - weird for me, but I did have to change to bigger needles. It's quick and easy and will be finished before the weekend is over.

I am working on Casey's socks again as well and really enjoying them this time so... at least they are good TV or Knit Night projects.

I know I promised you photos today, but I am battling the onset of a migraine so photoshoots will have to wait until tomorrow. I'll get some fun "live-action" shots at the shop tomorrow night.

I did update my sidebar. I added a list of many of the podcasts I am enjoying lately. They are lots of fun and I just have to listen - not watch anything on TV (good for allergy/headache season). While many of you are still entrenched in full blown winter - check out my weather box over there to the right - spring is HERE for us.

If you use I-tunes please subscribe to the podcasts through that. Some of them are a little racey and not all are about knitting - you can read the descriptions and reviews on I-tunes and get a better feel for each show. Like TV - the shows are all different and I encourage you to give them all at least a try and then keep the ones you really like. It's information about knitting and/or crafting - I like it all so... I'll talk more about them in the next few weeks. Be sure to check out Unwound and Pixie Purls. Pixie is a local girl and Kelli (Unwound) is practically local - in Birmingham, AL.

That's all for today - I'm going to crash and stave off the migraine!

I'll keep you posted!
AmyDe

No comments: