Sunday, January 06, 2008

L.E. Funt, Thy Name is "Trouble"

Here is what should have been a really cute project.

L.E. Funt Side

L.E. Funt Face

Instead it's really NOT. It's just weird.

The pattern is from my new book Toys to Sew. The pattern itself was horribly vague. Neither Andrea, an excellent seamstress and smart lady, nor I could decipher the written directions fully. We went with what we know about sewing and finally got things together. It's still weird. I tried to put it into the "Throw me away, I'm really UGLY" bin, but Toby loves him.

I'm glad Toby loves him, even if it's just because he's "Mommy made"; in the end I guess we all need to be loved.

I'll keep you posted!

AmyDe

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who had trouble with that pattern! It was, unfortuantely, my first try at a stuffed toy and after my experience I have not tried another at all. But thought I would drop a line to let you know that you weren't the only one.