Thursday, August 31, 2006

As Promised...

Pictures! I have pics of finished projects.

I finished the knitting on these silk eye pillows
silk eye pillows

LONG ago, but just got to sewing them up and sewing/filling the lining. They feel WONDERFUL! Silk - La Luz silk from Fiesta (leaftover from Stephanie's shawl for the shop). One is filled with flax & lavendar and one is filled with flax & peppermint - YUM!

Also here are some things I've been sewing:
Cool Card Cases:
floral card case 2 floral card case

And Zippered Pouches:
zippered pouch zippered pouch inside

Both the cards cases and the zippered pouches are for sale in My Etsy shop. Check them out and buy them for your friends (then keep them for yourself).

I had another chiroprator visit today and I cannot express how happy I am that I can finally knit pain free (relatively) again. WOOHOO!!!

Tonight is knit night and I am excited about it, plus I'm travelling this weekend to a ladies retreat and am looking forward to that as well.

I don't have any cool Pokey pictures today, but believe me she's a doll. Pokey is my special puppy. She's very sweet, and very pretty, and well she's pretty. I love her and she makes me laugh out loud!

I'd better go fix my hair - normally not something I worry too much about but, I got caught in a downpour and it needs some serious help.


I'll keep you posted!

AmyDe

No comments: